Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i got some news for ya

I GOT INTO JBC FOR THE FALL !!!!!!

here is the email

and i know its a short one, but I am so stoked to see what God is doing!

Will,

It was good to get to know you through our visit last week, your essay, and the great references that I have received from the people close to you. I am excited about the incoming Freshman class and what they are going to do for His kingdom. I wanted you to know that I received your final item, your commitment essay and I was able to submit your file for review to the Admissions Director.

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted for enrollment at Johnson Bible College. We know that you have been working hard in school and with your church, and we are excited about you furthering your ministry here with us. I would like to take this time, however, to point out the concern the Admissions Director had for your other grades from your previous schooling. He has placed you on Academic Watch for the first semester to ensure that you will stay focused and can do the work set before you. We also would like to point out the Academic Support Center that is available on campus.

Go tell your friends, parents and grandparents! You will be receiving the official letter and other documents in the mail shortly! Talk to you soon!

Looking forward to having you here with us in the Fall! Hope to talk to you shortly!


Guys thank you so much for the prayer, and concern.


for today the prayer request would for you to pray for me to succeed at JBC

No comments:

Post a Comment