Monday, May 3, 2010

August Quickly Approaches

ok so here is an update, to let ya know and all that good stuff. So basically everything is going awesome, infact im moving things quite along :). I did finally get my FAFSA done, and i got my packet from JBC containing all the info on financial aid for JBC and now i get to venture into all that fun stuff. I also got all the forms from JBC for after being accepted into there. So yes that is all that is going on as of now, and im getting more and more excited about Johnson in the fall :), it fastly approaches. I also recieved a letter from the president of the college, and i love when they do things like this becuase it reminds me that they do actually care about me :). I am all the time seeing God move, and things happen and its AWESOME with a capital A.

Time for prayer request

-pray that i keep focused on God, and remember that this is all for him.

not that i am not doing this, i just know how easy it would be to focus on me instead of him. till later have a great night :)


one more thing i will be having a cookout at my house to celebrate me and garrett getting in our universities of choices. i shall put up on here when that is. have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment